The Faldorian Adventures
Rumors 21 Thionis (Game 08/18/2019)
- There are some fireworks planned for tomorrow night in Tamoor. That will be fun.
- If you're ever at The Thirsty Goat ask for the Elven Wine. Its not on their menu.
- Rumblings under the mountains to the north have been heard. Ole Donnovan said his second saw some weird beetle like creatures with the body of a dwarf
- Morinia over there in the corner—No! Don't Look—is said to be unhappy with the Duke
- They say the magician Bency is looking for a rust monster carcass. For what I can'na say.
- The end is nigh, for Primas will catch Mithrim bringing about the apolocalypse
- Keep an eye on Merivyn sleeves if you ever play cards
- Ole Donnovan said his second couisn's nephew saw some weird beetle like creatures with the body of a dwarf to the North
- Did you hear The Heart of Ilanor was stolen from the Graypoole.
- With Orcs massing to the South, There aren't enough militia or city guards around here to keep the peace. This City is a powder keg
- The Bronze Hand Bandits have been terrorizing the Western Trade Way, that King Tarquin Geist has deployed troops to patrol the road.
- I heard that down south that Castle Winslade's family tomb was desecrated and heard the body of the late Winslade wife was stolen.
- They say someone found gold upriver. Bramvaro for one found a few ounces.
- I heard Zorien Crowflaw gave this young child wizard a powerful wand which he killed twenty people with it.
- Don't hire the eight, while they did help stop the slave trade, they didnt bother to recover the loved ones stolen.
- I spotted Cyrus Winslade in town the other day, I could smell the booze off him. Shouldn't he be protecting the south border?
- I heard if you want powerful potions, talk to Bastian Glockner. But i think he left the city back in Balendael, hired for some big project.
- While the Giants were pushed back on the Norther coast of Blood steel mountains, There is still a group hold up in a giant fortress.
- Did you hear that the son of the Holt family went missing? he hasn't been seen in a month, probably on some dumb adventure.
- Is it me, or have there been an influx of stray dogs and birds in town?